17 August 2017

Just Graduated


Dear readers,

I would love to inform you that I have graduated from my college officially. Proudly say, I'm a bachelor of Computer Science. Even though I did not receive any title caused of my 3.66 GPA. Thank you for my support system, my family. Thanks dad for your hard work to fund my study. Thanks mom for all you have done till now and keep going. Thanks my little sister, for your sometimes-consideration-to-accompany me during my thesis at cafe. She would love to read this! Last time she mad at me, because I posted something on my Instagram account with no thank for her on the caption.




Meet Aiko, one of the former friends I met in the early days of college. She is talkative and has really nice personality. The only one who told me about what kind of friendship she would love to. No badmouthing about any of us! Is it cool, isn't it?



Meet Yessi, currently one of the best friends from college. She is miss grumpy and I am the victim. Hehe. But over all this, she is really caring. She will accompany me during lunch or if I need her help, she helped me for thesis defense preparation too. Amazingly we both talkative and can't handle secret. Currently she is a mobile developer, although she was not planning to be one just like me.





Meet Akiet and Leo, which happens to be on site for their girlfriend graduation. Look at that beautiful bouquet, surprisingly Akiet is so romantic towards his first girl friend ever.



I arrived on the venue before the start time, so I could capture moments with friends from morning shift. Unfortunately I could not take pictures with my thesis partners because we have different graduation schedule.


During my college years, I have known so many guys but tend to hang around these people only for the last two years. Yeah, during exam week we have our study group like a week or a day before the exam takes place. We collected all the notes from other colleague as well, and discuss for the better solution. Congratulations for us and may the force be with us. Good luck with your dream and passion. See you on top!

Last month, these people have a plan to travel abroad to Japan or South Korea by next year. Hopefully we could achieve this goal. Looking forward for me personally to save some money. Truthfully, I have bad financial management.


Meet this duo as Chan (my junior high girl squad). Thanks for the late surprise, flowers, and sash. Suddenly show up in front of my house in the morning, and had to wait for me took a shower first. Thank you for your time.

Lastly, thank you Sujan and Ditha for the bouquet and gift. I really appreciate your concern for me, hehe 

Do you ever have a bucket list? Every kid has her own dreams and sometimes she list down all the things todo in future on her diary. When I was a kid, I dream to be an architect. During junior high school, I collected information about architect college around the world and found this awesome college named Ecole nationale superieure des Beaux-Arts. I remember this clearly, because I wrote it down on a piece of paper and clip it on my mother's side-cupboard! How unfortunate, I could not make it because I took different path. I chose Computer Science and now this is completed. So happy and proud that I did it. No, we did it.

Mostly people would ask what will you do after graduate? I will answer work for now. I admitted that I will somehow need higher education to keep up with my career. But, I think I need some rest time for one to three years before continue to post graduate degree. It would be awesome if I choose Computer Science too.

The next thing todo is travel around Indonesia. Start from Bali, Gili, Labuan Bajo, Raja Ampat, Gorontalo, Derawan, Weh Island, and Bukittinggi. Actually I want to visit every beauty Indonesia has, but I will focus on them for now. During these three years, I have been around Malang once, and three times for Solo, Yogyakarta, and Semarang. So pennywise because I do not need to spend money for room, there are my friends (only Sujan and Ditha) there.

After that, I would really love to visit Europe! I want to travel for a year, can I? I would love to, but I can not. No money and have to work. I want to see Eiffel for sure, then Hagia Sophia, then Buckingham Palace, then Norway or other Scandinavian country for aurora, then Italy for foods! I love the art of europe. I do not know why, maybe too much consumption of international movies? Or am I just being obsessed with travel around the world. The truth is, I want to visit arctic as well but I could not imagine how these ice rock could contain my weight, lol.

So, have you list down all the things to do? If you have not done it, you should write one. By writing it down, you could sense the great power inside that will motivate you to achieve it.

So let's wake up and make all these come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment