21 October 2017

Review: Glasses Online Shop in Indonesia

Sunglasses from Mylogylollyshop - 2015
Nowadays, it feels easier to buy some fashion accessories online. You could search all the items through your device screen wherever you are. Technology lead a new shopping habit through social media. It does not only benefit the seller but also the customer. Customer could spend her spare time whenever it is to keep scrolling the online shop products, it's more way convenient for busy person. I would like to share you my experience when online shopping for glasses. I happened to buy glasses online from several online shops, there are Mylogylollyshop, Michikolatte, Yourglasses, and Karamata_id.

I will tell you the real experience, here we go.


1. Mylogylollyshop

They once had @mylogylollyshop as their username, but somehow they change their username to @myleyewear. This online shop has really a long way catalogue! So, you will need to keep on scrolling their gallery. It's a plus, the provide various glasses styles from glasses to sunglasses. But it will be a minus, if you are too lazy to search. Come on, it's online shopping so you need to keep scrolling, you will probably saw their hidden gem (the one that match your style). Lately, mylogylollyshop show their product based on gender in different account. See @mylogylollyshopman for male. The last time, they only receive order through sms but I could see they mention "LINE only" on their bio, quite impressive progress I think.

When I communicated with their representative, the representative is a kind of straight-answer to all of my questions. I think it's better that way, although it doesn't seem friendly to others. For price tag, they offer very affordable prices in range of 89,000 IDR. I ordered a sunglasses, but it came with soft case (I hope it was a hard case with microfiber cloth). But you can't choose shipping expedition on the moment, they only shipping with Sicepat.

Suggest: Pay attention to your album, I think it would be nice if you provide more nice-minimalist photos.

2. Michikolatte



When I happened to visit their gallery, it seems very deluxe. They provide catalogue in nice shoots, but they have least items to offer. What a good branding. Their representative is quite friendly and helpful. I ask for air waybill the next day after the payment, but then they answer the next day with honest answer. They apologize for the late shipping, and I love the attitude. The package also arrived safe and sound. For the price tag, they offer quite expensive compare to others in range of 150,000 IDR. The glasses came with cardboard case and microfiber cloth. You can't choose shipping expedition on the moment too, they only shipping with JNE.

You can order through Whatsapp or visit their store on West Jakarta (free eye checkup), but sometimes they participate at bazaar in mall. Love the overall package of Michikolatte, I'm satisfied.

Suggest: I think you need to redesign for the eyeglasses case.

3. Yourglasses


I added their line account, and they really like to broadcast their products. Quite impressive with the first sentences which they arranged.

I once ordered the glasses from them, but it took a while before the order shipped. And I was unsatisfied with their representative. I ask to use JNE YES (which is a one day shipping, with higher price), and they representative say I could and gave me the prices with JNE YES. I transfer the payment right away, but then the package shipped on the next three days with Sicepat Regular. Okay, maybe they need to recheck the item's quality before it's shipped on the three days. But then when I ask about the mismatch shipping expedition, they only reply with "Please share the air waybill, I'll check" without any further explanation. Fortunately, the item arrived safe and sound.

For price tag, they offer very affordable prices in range of 89,000 IDR. And the item came with hard case and microfiber cloth. It's totally an A plus (score occurs for product only).

Suggest: I think the representative need to proceed and clarify any issue from the customer and also learn to say sorry if mistake really happening. I was left without any explanation.

4. Karamata_id.


They have quite cool products catalogue, so I once interested to order two glasses. They might slow response on weekend, but they reply my message with a day delay only. Their representative explained detail stuff about the shipping day, extra notes about the unexpected things (the item ran out), and I could remind her to share the air waybill on the next three days (if the product has not arrived yet). It's quite a little explanation but really helpful and gave me relax and trust. The product came, but unfortunately one of the items is broken. Not really broke into pieces, but the handle is tilted slightly so it is really uncomfortable to wear. I don't make a fuss because it's already late to return the item (I don't really wear it after one to two weeks after the item arrived). Once the item arrived, I only open the case and see the item is broken or not. I was satisfied with other item.

For price tag, they offer very affordable prices in range of 89,000 IDR. And the item came with hard case and microfiber cloth. This shop got nice representative, but lack of quality control.

Suggest: Don't make money with the broken item, it's a waste anyway.

Overall conclusion, these online shops also offer the minus or plus lenses as well and there is a plus and a minus in each online shop. Some people might say, "Online shopping doesn't really meet the expectation", but it doesn't happen to all online shopping. Some of them may provide better quality control. Back again, it's all up to you. I wrote this article based on my own experience and each system might has flaw which unfortunately happened to me.

Fyi, the order has no matter with the rank of my personal choice. If you are disagree or experience different unfortunate thing you can shout out your opinion on comment section below, feel free to share your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment